Tuesday 7 September 2021

Tuesday Workout

Today for the Tuesday workout I did wall sits, squats and burpees.

The first exercise I did was a. A wall sit is pretending your sitting on a chair and keeping your back straight on the wall and keeping your feet still so you don't fall and hurt yourself.

The second exercise I did was a. A squat is going up and down with your back straight and your feet still and pretending your sitting on the toilet.

The last exercise I did was burpees. Burpees are going up and down like squats but when you go up you have to jump as high as you can and for going down you have to a quick press up.

This workout was hard because my legs were shaking when doing the wall sits.

Heres the Link for the workout: Tuesday Workout




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.