Thursday 2 September 2021

Thursday Workout

I completed the Thursday Workout. For the workout I did run on the spot, wall sits, squats and burpees.

The first exercise I did was running on the spot. Running on the spot is staying in one spot and running as fast as you can.

The second exercise I did was wall sits. Wall sits is sitting on the wall and pretending your sitting on a chair with your back straight.

The third exercise I did was squats. Squats are going down and keeping your back straight and pretend that your sitting on the toilet.

The last exercise I did was burpees. Burpees are jumping up as high as you can and doing a press up when coming down.

This workout was challenging because I got really puffed at the end.

Here's the link to the video: Thursday Workout








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.