Monday 6 September 2021

SSR Selfie / Sea & Sea life

I read a book about Sea & Sea life which was written by Laura Wade.

This book is about the Sea and Sea life underwater and what happens underwater.

The sea is made of salt water that contains every natural element known on earth - altogether more than 100 elements in the water.


The pacific ocean is the deepest as well as the largest. The deepest point in the ocean, and on earth, is the Mariana Trench at 11,303 metres above sea level.


I enjoyed reading this book again because I have learned lots about Sea and Sea life.






2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Emmanuel what an interesting book to read, I have heard about the Mariana Trench before and I can't believe how deep it is! Can you imagine what kind of creatures might live down there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Whaea Petra,
      Thank you for your feedback and your question. I am also so shocked about how deep the Mariana trench is! I think that there could be big creatures like sharks.
      Thank you. Emmanuel

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.