Wednesday 22 September 2021

SSR Selfie

I completed a task called SSR selfie. This task is a can do task where you have to state three facts or a paragraph about the story or book.

I read a book about how the sea works and what stuff are in the sea.

There are five main causes of pollution to sea: Nuclear waste, Rubbish and heavy metals from industry, like lead and mercury.


Lots of plastic are always in the water which kills the sea animals who live in the sea and can damage the world.


I enjoyed doing this task because I learnt about what is in the sea and what happens.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Emmanuel,

    I liked to read your blogpost today becuase I like learning about the sea.
    I recently read a book about the sun and moon and would like to read a book about the sea too.
    Do you know what nuclear waste is?

    Keep it up!
    Sahil

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.