Thursday 6 May 2021

Explanation

I learnt how to write an explanation about how something works.

First I chose a topic to write an explanation about. I chose about how Rugby is played. Afterwards I wrote the introduction about the topic. Rugby is a high - energy sport which involves physical contact.

Next I wrote down the mechanisms about the equipment that is needed for Rugby. A Rugby match needs a soft surfaced field, a round soft ball, two field post, and a maximum of 15 players.

Lastly I wrote down the summary. To play Rugby you will need a soft surface field, a soft round ball, two field post, and a maximum of 15 players.

Next time I will need to be more specific with explaining my mechanisms. The structure of an explanation is TIMES.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Emmanuel,

    Great blog post you have written. I really enjoyed reading your explanation planner about how a rugby match works. What would happen if rugby was played on a hard surface?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Fotu,

      Thank you for the comment. If rugby was played on a hard surface then the players will get injured when they get tackled. Do you play rugby in real life?

      Delete
    2. Greetings Emmanuel,

      Thanks for the positive feedback. Yes I do play rugby in real life and I do enjoy it. Do you play rugby and do you enjoy it in your own time?

      Delete
    3. Kia ora Fotu,

      Thank you for the reply on my comment. I don’t play rugby but I play the game in my own time with my cousins. Thanks for this conversation.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.