Wednesday 26 May 2021

Balancing

I did a hockey stick activity. First I had to balance on one leg and try keep the hockey stick from touching the ground. My partner had to roll the ball so I can hit the ball back and fourth.

I found this challenging because I always use the stick to balance.



I did a frisbee activity. First I had to pass the frisbee sideways and balance on one leg. My partner and I tried both legs to see which is stronger. 

I found this activity easy because I mostly caught and it was hard because I was always making big movements.


I did a basketball activity. I had to bounce the ball to my partner. I could either do a dribble across my body with two hands or bounce with just one hand while balancing.

I found this hard because my right foot was always hoping around and wiggling.


I did a netball activity. Me and my partner had to pass the ball to each otheer back and fourth on one leg. We wanted to try passing the ball sideways to make it challenging.

I found this task easy because I could catch the ball with one hand.


I did a rugby activity. Me and my partner passed the ball sideways like a frisbee on one leg. My partner and I kept falling off our tipping point.

I found this task challenging because I kept dropping the ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.