Friday 6 August 2021

Persuasion

I created a poster about persuasion.


First I watched two videos about persuasion. The first video I watched about persuasion was kid president. Kid president explained six steps about persuasion which was to listen, acceptance, pause, breathe love, treat people like their people, distract them and Dance. Then I watched the second video.


Next, the other video I watched was about persuasive writing. The video explained how to persuade someone. Persuading is trying to convince someone, you can also convince your friends, family, strangers, siblings and teachers.


Lastly, I created a poster about persuasion. I used all of the information that I got from the two videos I watched. For example: 18 looks like the number 18, but when you flip the number it will look like the number 81 from a different perspective.


I learned a lot about what persuasion is from the two videos I watched.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.