Friday 27 August 2021

Literacy / Rap vs Poetry

I completed a task called rap vs poetry.


First I had to find interesting words that are in the text. We had four slides for each day and on friday we had to guess if it was a poem or rap lyric. Next I looked for poetic devices in the text. The only poetic devices I found were Rhymes, Similes and personification. Then we had to write our decision if it's a poem or rap lyric and why. Next we had to write what the author is trying to make us feel and who is the author.


Afterwards I did the second slide. The four slides were based on each day from monday to thursday, but on friday the answers are going to be revealed and to see if we got it right. Each day had its own rap lyric or poem. Then we have to fill out the slide for that day. 


Finally the answers were revealed to us. For the answers there were two poems and two rap lyrics. 


I enjoyed guessing if the text was a rap lyric or a poem and getting to know more vocabulary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.