Monday 30 August 2021

Find a Fact / Usain bolt

I completed a find a fact which is a can do activity. Find a fact is a task where you have to find out information abou that topic or person. The person I chose was Usain bolt.

First I wrote down my introduction. My introduction was: Usain bolt is a Jamaican sprinter who was born on August the 21st in Sherwood content, Jamaica who retired in 2017. The cause of his retirement was his knee which had to have surgery on.

Next I wrote down my five facts. For example: He ran his second 100 - metre record in 2008 with his shoe untied.

To finish up I put in some photos and video and my information sources.

Enjoyed this task because I learned a lot about Usain bolt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.