Wednesday 2 June 2021

Balance

We did five more different sports activity to test our balance.

I did a volleyball activity. First my partner had to pass the ball to me. Next I had to put in power so I can hit the ball back to my partner.

I found this activity easy because I put in power to hit it back to my partner.




I did a tennis activity. I had to bounce the ball to my partner. I had to balance on one leg and  try and hit the ball back without touching the ground.

I found this also easy because I could hit the ball back to him with power.



I did a hockey stick activity. First I had to balance on one leg and try keep the hockey stick from touching the ground. My partner had to roll the ball so I can hit the ball back and fourth.

I found this challenging because I always use the stick to balance.



I did a egg and spoon challenge. First we had to balance on one leg and try and lower us down to the ground and let the spoon touch the ground without making the egg fall and then rise back up.

This activity was challenging because I almost dropped the egg when coming back up from the gorund.



I did a soccer activity. We had to do two acitivties based on soccer. The first one was trying to balance the ball on our heads and the second was trying to keep the ball in the air with our knee.

This was also challenging becuase I kept dropping the ball all the time.





1 comment:

  1. kia ora Emmanuel.I realy like your blog post about balanceing. I also did balanceing.Next time you should try to not move when the ball is on your head


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.