Thursday 1 April 2021

Fact and Opinion | Reading

I completed a task called fact and opinion.

First I listened to the story called the highway rat. The story is about a highway rat who was a bad person who was stealing all the other animals food, but a duck tricks the rat into thinking she has a sister at the top of a echoey cave with a lot of food.

Next I wrote down the facts. A fact is something that is true. For example one of my facts are: The duck told the highway rat that she has a sister at the top of a echoey cave.

Afterwards I wrote down my opinions. A opinion is something that you think is true. For example one of my opinions are: The duck was trying not to get eaten by the rat. 

Lastly I wrote down 5 adjectives for each opinion to describe the character trait. One of my adjectives were: courageous.

I enjoyed this task and finding facts and opinions about the book.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.