Friday 25 September 2020

Thursday Recount

 For writing we wrote a recount about our daily routine. We had to pick a day to write our recount. I chose last week Thursday. On Thursday we talked about the coming election. The purpose of the activity is to find out what was important to us so we could understand what political parties will do when they win this coming election, and what will happen after election.

For my recount I wrote what I did: before school, at school, after school, at dinner, and after dinner, which are the main parts of my day. Then I picked four things that I do in four sections. 

After I wrote my recount, I had to write my own personal reflection.

LI: To write a recount about my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.