Friday 25 September 2020

Governing Topics

 Governing Topics are policies that parties wish to provide to the people and the country. The two most important topics are: Media, culture, and recreation and Education.

The education topic is about the goverment spending more money on schools. Media, culture, and recreation is about spreading important information about the news, culture, and recreation activities. 

If I voted and chose my govenring topics, I would choose media, culture, and recreation, and education. I chose education because I am learning new things.

I also chose media, culture, and recreation because I play a sport and I like going outside and playing with my friend.

LI. To choose important governing topics by summarizing all topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.