Friday 17 December 2021

Poetry slam

I Wrote down my favourite words and put in pictures of what I enjoy in summer


First I thought of nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs. Next I wrote down synonyms that are the same meaning of my words that I wrote down but in different spelling.  Afterwards I put in images about my words. 


Afterwards I put different pictures about the things I like about summer. The pictures I put in were about places , animals, things that I love and the things I love to do. 


To finish up I put a picture of me in the middle.  


I learned a lot about How to create a poem by writing the things that I like. 




2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Emmanuel, it looks like you are all set to start creating some poetry about summer. Some of the most profound poetry creates vivid images in the mind of the reader (or listener in this case, seeing as you are preparing for a poetry slam). I also see that you have a good mix of indoor and outdoor activities that you enjoy doing over summer and that you must have a strong connection to Australia. Have you enjoyed holidays there in the past? I have very fond memories of my holidays in the Gold Coast and Sydney...how about you? Nga mihi, Naomi (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Emmanuel!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    Wow, pai mahi Emmanuel! I particularly love your synonym for blue- ‘cobalt’! Did you know of that colour already, or did you look it up? Either way, nice work!

    What an awesome selection of images on your third slide! Do you often go on holiday in Australia during summer? And my gosh, nothing better than the beach on a hot day!!

    I’m looking forward to seeing more of your awesome posts throughout this raumati for SLJ!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.