Monday 6 December 2021

Line Art | Maths

I created some art called line art. I created line art using straight lines to make one big curve shape


I decided to make one big star in the middle and a few stars around the big star. First I drew the vertical axis and numbered it from 1 - 10. Next I drew the horizontal axis and also numbered it from 1 - 10. My big star turned out great so then I moved onto doing the little stars around it.


Next I Created two little stars and one medium sized star. First I started off with the medium sized star. First I drew the axes and numbered them 1 - 10. I drew a 12 x 12 plus sign and started ruling on the lines to make the curve shape. 


To finish up I finished off by making the three little stars and two more medium sized stars. I started off with the two little stars. I drew the grid for it and the axes vertically and horizontally and numbered it. Next I drew the last two stars. I did the same process except I drew it a little bigger. 


I learned a lot about how to draw line art and that they make some illusions.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.