Wednesday 27 October 2021

Story Arch

I completed a story arch about a book called the Three Little Pigs.

First I wrote down the orientation which talks about the story line.

Next I wrote down the inciting incident which is the main event that happens with the charcters.

Afterwards I wrote down the rising action or problems which are problems that happen in the story.

Then I wrote the climax. The climax is the main part of the story.

Next I wrote the success or failure. The success or failure is if something went the right way or the wrong way.

Lastly I wrote the resolution. The resolution is fixing what has happened so things are normal.

I enjoyed doing this task because I explained the different parts of Three little pigs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.