Thursday 21 October 2021

Fractured Fairy Tales

I took notes about a fairy tale called Jack and the beanstalk.

First I watched the video about the story and wrote down the characters in the story, which were Jack, jacks mother and the giant and his wife.

Next I wrote the important events that happened. The important events was jack going up to the beanstalk back and forth and stealing the ogres belongings to provide for him and his mum.

Afterwards I wrote the problems that happens in the story. One of them were: Jack sells his cow to the man in exchange for magical beans, but when he showed his mother the beans she was not happy about it.

Lastly I wrote the solution and the point of view. The solution was: Jack was able to steal the ogres stuff and get away with it by chopping down the beanstalk, which killed the ogre.

And the point of view was: Although jack stole from the ogre they got what they wanted and lived happily ever after.

I enjoyed this activity because I found information about the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.