Tuesday 4 August 2020

Ki-o-Rahi

LI. Summarize using visualising and inferencing.

This week we were learning to summarise.
We also needed to link visualisation and inferencing to help us.

We filled in a story web to summarise each part of the story. I used my visualisation from week 1 to help separate the parts of the story. I used my character inference traits to use adjectives and evidence to help summarise different parts.

 Using good adjectives unlocks meaningful information, and I can summarise quicker. 
Connecting all 3 strategies helped me to understand the story, characters, and keywords.


<

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Emmanuel

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the legend of Rahi.
    What is your favorite part of the story?

















    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.