Friday 12 March 2021

Fact Find - Kalyn Ponga

I completed a task called fact find. Fact find is finding out facts, media, and photos about a famous person, animal, object, or art.

This fact find was about Kalyn Ponga, a professional Rugby league footballer who plays as a fullback in the Newcaslte Knights in the NRL, Australia.

First I wrote down my introduction about Kalyn Ponga. Next I wrote down 5 facts about him. 

Afterwards I put in some videos and photos. Lastly I put in 3 website links which tells facts and photos about Kalyn Ponga.

One More fact is: He also played for North Queensland Cowboys, and He played in State of Origin for the Queensland Maroons.

I enjoyed this task because I liked learning about people and writing down facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.