Tuesday 15 December 2020

Fishing faulty teeth ( Kick start activity )

I did a task callled: Fishing faulty teeth.

The first thing I did was read an article about the story. Next I had to fill out a table explaining the four characters and who they are, what part of the story they play, and what was the outcome for them.

Next I watched another video explaining two men going fishing at the north sea and one of them loes there wife's teeth.

After I watched the video I had to create my on comic about the two men fishing. I had to write in the text bubbles and try and see what they are saying.

I had fun doing this activity because and I want do another one next time.




2 comments:

  1. Talofa Emmanuel,

    Thank you for sharing your comic strip and description of what you did during the activity. I’m so glad you completed the activity and enjoyed it. Ka pai!

    I liked the part where the man said “I am going to throw them away!” about the teeth. This was a good idea - nobody wants to have someone else's old teeth!

    Do you like writing stories? I do! This is another fun way of telling a story.

    I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Charlotte
    Thank you for enjoying my comic and sharing feedback with me. And also I do like writing stories in my own time. I also enjoyed the activity and it was so fun.

    The story was kind of funny when the man laughs at the other man when he loses his teeth. Hope you enjoy your summer!

    Thank you for your feedback. Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.